Die neue VBB-App für Apple- und Android-Smartphones sowie -Tablets. Und das Smartphone wird zum Ticketautomaten.
Your ride. Your ticket. Your mobile.
VBB tickets can now be purchased directly using your mobile - from individual fares, to day tickets, to extension tickets (Anschlussfahrausweis) for season ticket holders, fellow passengers or even bikes - and of course for all transport services in Berlin and the state of Brandenburg.
The principle: Buying tickets before travelling
HandyTicket Deutschland is already integrated into the VBB app, so you can conveniently select and buy your ticket before travelling - e.g. on the way to the bus or train.
Payment can be made by direct debit, credit card or transfer to a prepaid account. A detailed list of all tickets purchased will be available for you here in the customer portal every month.
And this is how it works
Simply register with your name, address, payment process and cross-checking document.
- You will then receive your HandyTicket PIN by SMS. Use this to buy your ticket or to log in to this mobile ticket customer portal.
- Before starting your journey, select connection details in the VBB app, enter a starting point and destination, and display various routes.
- Look for a connection and select "Buy VBB ticket" under the connection information.
- Select "HandyTicket Deutschland"
- Confirm the fare product and number of tickets - and you're done.
- Tarifprodukt und Anzahl der Tickets bestätigen - fertig.
Travelling in Berlin and Brandenburg: The "Bus&Train" app
Links to the app stores:
For journeys outside the Berlin-Brandenburg region
... you can also use your HandyTicket account and the HandyTicket Deutschland app to buy tickets in other regions. The HandyTicket Deutschland app is available here:
© 2016-2023 by HanseCom